Famaco Dye Cream 15ml
Famaco have mastered the art of colouring leather materials and footwear. The innovative Dye Cream (Famacolour) is a unique formula and consistency which has been conquered to make renovating and covering scuffs easier than ever. Perfect for scuffed school shoes, or tired looking boots - Famacolour is your go to product.
The benefits of using Famaco Dye Cream
There are many benefits of using Famacolour. Famaco boasts an extensive colour collection, meaning there is a colour for almost everyone.
- Famacolour has a huge range of colours and tones
- Easy to apply formula
- Small pot which means fresh cream, and great for on the go
- Small amount of product goes a LONG way
- Cream consistency, meaning depending on your final look it can be applied with a cloth or brush
How to apply Famaco Dye Cream
- Choose your leather footwear which you wish to renovate, and pick the closest colour match from our Famaco Colour Chart
- Clean the shoe using a Famaco Cleaner, making sure all dirt, dust and mud has been removed
- With a Famaco Cloth, Dauber Brush, or Paint brush, apply a SMALL amount of product to a inconspicuous area of the shoe to make sure the colour is a good match
- Once happy with the colour - In small, stoked or circular motions (Dependant on your applicator) apply the cream. You will see the pigment immediately.
- Leave to dry before applying another coat
- If needed, reapply another layer of the dye cream until you are satisfied with the coverage
- After the cream has dried, buff with a polishing cloth to a high, optimum shine! (We have found that lighter strokes make for a quicker result)